Recovered sales totaled 3x of the contract value within 1 year
- The affiliate network noticed that as time goes on, people use more and more devices on a daily basis to shop: phones, tablets, laptops, smart TVs, etc.
- The issue they faced was to see all of the sales across all of these devices belonging to each user.
- The client had its own cross device tracking solution based on deterministic data.
- The deterministic approach had limitations as it relied on hashed email addresses which only some of the users wanted to supply, most likely for privacy reasons.
- Unidentifiable transactions were costing the client money and they required a solution to fully identify.
- Create a graph that shows all of the different devices that belong to a given user.
- Follow the corresponding clicks on the different devices for each user.
- Attribute the sales that otherwise could not be connected with a user, thus recovering sales that would have been lost to a competitor.
How We Did It
The client supplied Roqad with sales transaction data, which was used to train machine learning algorithms.
Roqad worked closely with the client’s product and account management teams to adjust the solution to fit their needs.
It was decided that a more frequent product delivery made sense: starting from once per month, then every 2 weeks, and then weekly.