Increase in number of touchpoints per user
Increase in lifespan of touchpoints per user
- The client had a number of difficulties as a result of overload messaging to its user base, including user retention, marketing spend ROI
- The client did not have a way to identify its user base across their multiple devices
- Gain a holistic view on the customer journey and understand client’s online behaviours
- Evaluate the performance of each online marketing touchpoint and channel
- Adjust marketing budget allocation based on cross-device insights
- Optimize user retention rates
How We Did It
Roqad pixel implemented on OMIO’s global website to gain visibility on user base.
Server to server file transfer of all App IDs to observe in-app usage.
Find connections between in-app traffic and cookies traffic, run the identity graph computation and identify all device IDs belonging to an individual user.
Collect login user base to train the cross-device algorithm and validate computed results in terms of precision, recall, and F1 score.
Optimization of private graph outputs to achieve most desirable performance metrics to run user analytics and marketing performance applications
Use cross-device insights to power user journey analytics, marketing attribution and optimization of media campaign
- Omio is a multi-mode search tool that enables finding the fastest, cheapest and best travel options by train, bus and flight to thousands of cities, towns and villages across Europe, the United States and Canada
- Omio brings together more than 1,000 transportation providers across trains, buses, flights, ferries, cars, and airport transfers
- Omio has 300 employees hailing from more than 50 countries who work at offices in Berlin, Prague, Beijing, London and New York.