If you’re interested in the future of adtech, advertising, retargeting, programmatic, campaign insights, and PRIVACY REGULATIONS, check out our July 20 webinar: “Why Transparency & Consent is critical to the future of Adtech (and not just in Europe)” or “How to prevent an Identity Apocalypse.”
We’ve assembled a panel with expertise of an extraordinary magnitude:
- Amy Yeung / General Counsel of Lotame
- Miles Pritchard / Partner at OMD EMEA
- Ed Pizey / Data Partner at Wavemaker
- Kevin Mullen / Managing Director at Roqad
- Filip Sedefov / Legal Director at IAB Europe
Topics will include continuing identity resolution while respecting user privacy, lessons from TCF 2.0, upcoming privacy regulations, and where Google and Apple‘s plans fit in!
Privacy regulations that make business sense? It sounds weird, but join our webinar and the panelists will show the way forward.
- DATE: Tuesday, July 20 at 5pm (CET) and 11am (EST)
- REGISTRATION: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Al7Dr7XyQKuc_Sll2lhxBg
Stay in the Know
Get news, resources and updates about events happening in the world of digital advertising.