Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d)
We are building a global identity resolution system for the open Internet. We use our Machine Learning algorithm to analyze dozens of terabytes of data daily and predict device profiles for hundreds of millions of people.
We started out in 2015 in Berlin and Poznan. Then, we opened our office in Vilnius. In 2020 we started to conquer the United States, from San Francisco. We are a remote first company and you can work from anywhere or our offices in Berlin, Poznan, Vilnius and San Francisco.
- Help design and implement highly scalable systems for low latency, high throughput request processing
- Write good quality and high performant code, unit tested code
- Continuously improve yours and your colleagues code
- Signing off on code reviews
- Automate boring parts of software development
- Document and collaborate in WIKI, JIRA & Bitbucket
What we expect from you:
- Problem solving attitude and love for writing good software
- Ability to code in Java or Scala
- Good understanding of computer architecture, algorithms complexity, data structures and
- their properties
- Understanding of Linux operating system on a user level
- Knowledge of REST architectural style and HTTP protocol
- MarTech ecosystem knowledge
- English (read and write documentation)
Optional, but works in your favor:
- Open source projects or open source projects’ contributions
- Experience in non-blocking asynchronous architectures
- Understanding of Linux operating system on an advanced level
- Understanding of JVM (memory management and garbage collection, Java memory model, concurrency, etc.)
- Understanding of no-sql approaches to data modelling
What we offer:
You will work in an exciting and challenging environment with strong company culture based on fast growth and transparency. You will be solving problems that affect millions of our users using the best tools and technologies. You will learn a lot along the way while working with an extremely motivated and skilled team of our engineers. On top of that – we will pay you a competitive salary 🙂
Plus a budget for your home office – we are a remote first company.
Send your application with your CV attached to email@example.com.
Strictly no agencies, middle men, service providers, tech tool providers please – we have a tool we are happy with and prefer to speak with candidates directly.