Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Roq.ad is a SaaS technology company based in Berlin, Poznan, Vilnius, London and San Francisco and we provide cross-device ID resolution technology to improve digital advertising and user analytics. Our cross-device technology is built in-house and complies with EU, US and German privacy regulations. The core of our technology is our Roq.ad Cross-Device Identity Graph, which predicts device connections belonging to the same user based on a probabilistic approach. Many international brands such as Tradedoubler, Eyeota and RMS are already satisfied customers and many market leading adtech companies are our partners.
Roq.ad is growing rapidly and we’re looking for a Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d) to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be creative, enthusiastic, and good at “getting things done”. The candidate will play an active role in our future and work with us in either our Berlin or London offices.
- Pitching to pre-qualified leads according to Roq.ad’s ideal customer profile
- Create, maintain, and develop a sales pipeline, pre-qualified for you by our SDR team
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings and run reports on sales activity and revenue forecast
- Manage the full sales cycle from first telephone to long – term contract
- CRM system management and maintenance
- Meet quarterly and annual OKR’s
What we expect from you:
- 2-3 years sales experience working with B2B accounts in a SaaS environment
- Some experience and knowledge of digital advertising, Adtech and/or customeranalytics
- Experience with customer data profiling would be helpful
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of success by hitting and surpassing quotas and business objective
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Solid problem-solving skills and pragmatic can-do attitude
- Experienced with CRM systems like Salesforce, Pipedrive, etc.
- Being energetic, hard-working, and with “positive attitude”
- Fluent in German or English. Other languages are an asset
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- New challenges every day
- An amazing office located in the heart of Berlin, Poznan, Vilnius or SanFrancisco or 100% remote
- Work closely with the founders and a team of top performers and get first-hand insights
- into building an international company
- Company team building retreats in attractive locations
Send your application with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no agencies, middle men, service providers, tech tool providers please – we have a tool we are happy with and prefer to speak with candidates directly.