USA - Senior Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
Roq.ad is a leading global identity resolution SaaS technology company based in Berlin, Poznan, Vilnius and San Francisco. We provide cross-device identity graphs to improve digital advertising and user analytics. Our technology is built in-house and complies with EU, US and German privacy regulations. The core of our technology is our Roq.ad Cross-Device Identity Graph, which predicts device
connections belonging to the same user based on a probabilistic approach. Many international Adtech companies and brands such as Lotame, Nielsen, WPP, Tradedoubler and Eyeota are already satisfied customers. We have experienced strong growth in 2021, tripling our sales and we’re now looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be
creative, enthusiastic, and good at “getting things done”. The candidate will play an active role in our future and work with us either remotely or from one of our 4 hubs in US or EU.
● Onboarding – take over client accounts from the onboarding team once the client is set up and graphs are being produced.
● Technical interface – liaise with our tech team to develop solutions for the client.
Technical knowledge and industry knowledge of DSPs, DMPs, cookie-syncs, ad
targeting and analytics is required.
● Responsible for client retention and renewal of contracts
● Relationship building – manage the relationship with the client. Act as the client
advocate internally, answer their questions and manage their expectations. Produce monthly and quarterly client reports.
● Upsell / Cross-sell – propose new Roq.ad products and services to the client,
● Pass along feedback from clients to the product team in order to help build a better product.
What we expect from you
● You have experience owning technical strategy and collaborating with account
executives in a pre-sales or expansion sales capacity.
● Proven track record of driving customer engagement, revenue retention, and growth
within your assigned portfolio of clients.
● Experience delivering high-quality solutions, managing multiple projects at a time, all
while prioritizing utmost attention to detail.
● Self-starter, coming up with solutions to all sorts of challenges, whether they be
technical challenges or organizational challenges.
● You can clearly and thoughtfully explain new concepts to a diverse audience.
● You have analytical skills and ability to turn data into actionable insights and
recommendations for the clients.
● A technical understanding of how the ad-tech ecosystem works.
● A minimum of 2 years’ experience in online advertising / digital marketing e.g. SaaS or MarTech space.
● Professional level of spoken and written English.
● Good people skills/communication skills.
● Well organized – able to prioritize workload etc.
What we offer:
● Work with an extremely motivated and skilled team of top performers.
● A competitive salary, company share option scheme.
● Hardware and software of your choice (laptop with Linux, OSX or Windows, external monitor, IntelliJ IDEA, etc.).
● Company team building retreats in attractive locations.
Are you ready for Roq.ad?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com