Sales Director - Northern Europe
(DACH, Benelux, Poland, Nordics
Roq.ad is a leading global identity resolution technology company based in Berlin, San Francisco, London, Poznan and Vilnius.
Offering DaaS (Data as a Service), we operate at the cutting edge of Identity solutions for marketing and advertising. We provide cross-device privacy-safe identity graphs to improve digital advertising and user analytics. Our technology is built in-house and complies with strict EU, US and German privacy regulations. The core of our technology is our Roq.ad Cross-Device Identity Graph, which predicts device connections belonging to the same user based on a probabilistic approach. Many international Adtech companies and brands such as Lotame, Nielsen, WPP (GroupM), OMD, Tradedoubler and Eyeota are already satisfied customers.
We have experienced strong growth in 2021, tripling our revenues and sales team and we’re now looking for a Northern Europe Sales Director to join us as we expand further. Covering the DACH, Benelux, Poland and Nordic regions and reporting into the VP Sales EMEA, you’ll have a good address book of contacts across the Ad-tech, Martech and Agency worlds and be familiar with the programmatic ecosystem. With a high degree of responsibility and autonomy, you’ll play an active role in helping shape this large digital advertising market in Europe and the wider future of Roq.ad.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage cross selling opportunities.
- Generate leads from trade shows, virtual, and regional networking events.
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales.
- Possess a full understanding of customers’ specific decision-making and purchasing process.
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Taking an analytical approach to technology sales with the gravitas and experience that gives you credibility in front of C level clients.
What we expect of you:
- A proven Sales hunter and closer
- Minimum 5 years sales leadership experience working with B2B accounts in a SaaS, adtech, martech or media sales environment,
- Some experience and knowledge of digital advertising, Adtech and/or customer analytics
- A list of contacts in the Ad Agency groups, Adtech, Martech companies would be preferable
- Experience closing $100k – $2m annual contracts
- Experience with customer data profiling/ identity resolution would be helpful
- Strong communication and negotiation skills,
- Proven track record of success by hitting and surpassing quotas and business objectives,
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details,
- Solid problem-solving skills and pragmatic can-do attitude,
- Experienced with CRM systems like Salesforce, Pipedrive, etc.
- Being energetic, hard-working, and with “positive attitude”,
- Fluent in English and German. Other languages are an asset
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Lucrative Employee share option scheme
- New challenges every day
- Regular travel to our amazing offices located in the heart of Berlin, Poznan, Vilnius or San Francisco
- Work closely with the founders and a team of top performers to shape the European identity resolution market in a time of great change
- Company team building retreats in attractive locations
Send us your application with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.