Sales Development Representative - Location EU
Roq.ad is a fast-growing SaaS technology company based in Berlin, Poznan, Vilnius, London and San Francisco and we provide privacy-safe cross-device identity resolution technology to improve digital advertising and user analytics. Our cross-device technology is built in-house and complies with EU, US and German privacy regulations. The core of our technology is our Roq.ad Cross-Device Identity Graph, which predicts device connections belonging to the same user based on a probabilistic approach. Many international brands such as Tradedoubler, Eyeota and RMS are already satisfied customers and many market leading adtech companies are our partners.
Roq.ad is growing rapidly and we’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR)
(m/f/d) to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be hungry for success in an exciting SaaS
technology start-up and have some experience in introducing and qualifying prospects. The
candidate will play an active role in our future and work with us remotely or in our London or
▪ Introduce Roq.ad’s products and services to prospect clients
▪ Identifying and mining target clients and ICPs
▪ Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
▪ Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
▪ Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
▪ Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
▪ Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
▪ Report to the VP of Sales with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
What we expect from you:
▪ Fluent in English. Other languages are an asset
▪ 2-3 years sales experience working with B2B accounts in a SaaS environment, ▪ Some experience and knowledge of digital advertising, Adtech and/or customer analytics
▪ Experience with customer data profiling would be helpful
▪ Strong communication and negotiation skills,
▪ Proven track record of success by hitting and surpassing quotas and business objectives, ▪ Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details,
▪ Solid problem-solving skills and pragmatic can-do attitude,
▪ Experience working with CRM systems like Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot etc.
▪ Being energetic, hard-working, and with “positive attitude”,
What we offer:
A competitive salary
New challenges every day
Amazing offices located in the heart of Berlin, Poznan, Vilnius and San Francisco
Work closely with the founders and a team of top performers and get first-hand insights into building an international company
Company team building retreats in attractive locations
Send your application with your CV attached to email@example.com. Good luck!
Strictly no agencies, middle men, service providers, tech tool providers please – we have a tool we are happy with and prefer to speak with candidates directly.