Junior Data Scientist
Roq.ad is a fast growing, VC backed, global enterprise SaaS technology company with offices in Berlin, Poznan, Vilnius, London, and San Mateo. Roq.ad provides cross-device technology to improve digital advertising and user analytics. Our cross-device technology is built in-house and complies with EU, US and German privacy regulations. The core of our technology is our Roq.ad Cross-Device Identity Graph, which predicts device connections belonging to the same user based on a probabilistic approach. Many international brands such as McDonalds, WPP and Nielsen are satisfied customers and many market leading AdTech/MarTech companies are our partners.
We are looking for an experienced Junior Data Scientist to join our team.With a high degree of responsibility, you’ll play an active role in helping shape this large digital advertising market in Europe and the wider future of Roq.ad. The candidate will play an active role in our future and work with us either remotely or from one of our hubs in the US.
Junior Data Scientist (m/f/d)
- Work on design and optimization of prediction algorithms,
- Improve our capabilities in large-scale data mining, analysis, information retrieval, data visualization, ML and AI,
- Assist in the development of predictive algorithms to solve complex business challenges and extract information from data sets,
- Work on data acquisition and mash-uping process,
- Support Roq.ad customers with necessary data analysis and metrics calculation,
- Work closely with Roq.ad’s engineering team on building and deploying data analysis systems for large data sets.
What we expect from you
- Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research or equivalent knowledge in using discrete math, linear algebra, probability and statistics to answer complex questions,
- Experience with designing and developing Machine Learning algorithms,
- Experience with Data Mining and Information Retrieval,
- Experience with data visualization of large datasets, as well as data pipelines,
- Experience with Big Data technologies, such as Hadoop (HDFS, Hive, HBase, MapReduce), Apache Spark, Spark Streaming, etc.
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies,
- MarTech ecosystem knowledge,
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- You will work in an exciting and challenging environment with strong company culture based on fast growth and transparency. You will be solving problems that affect millions of our users using the best tools and technologies. You will learn a lot along the way while working with an extremely motivated and skilled team of our engineers. On top of that – we will pay you a competitive salary 🙂
- Plus a budget for your home office – we are a remote first company.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.