Join Our Team
Who is Roqad?
Roqad is a fast-growing SaaS technology company with offices in Berlin, Poznan, Vilnius, London, Chicago, Denver, and San Francisco, and we provide privacy-safe cross-device identity resolution technology to improve digital advertising and user analytics. Our cross-device technology is built in-house and complies with EU, US and German privacy regulations. The core of our technology is our Roqad Cross-Device Identity Graph, which predicts device connections belonging to the same user based on a probabilistic approach. Many international brands such as Tradedoubler, Eyeota and RMS are already satisfied customers and many market-leading adtech companies are our partners.
Roqad is growing rapidly and we’re looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) (m/f/d) to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be an energetic self-starter who has had previous success in generating new leads for a technology company. A strong desire to join an exciting SaaS technology start-up with lots of room for upward growth is necessary. The candidate will play an active role in our future and work with us remotely in the US.
- Introduce Roq.ad’s products and services to prospect clients
- Identifying and mining target clients and ICPs (Ideal Customer Profile)
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Report to the VP of Sales with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
What We Expect From You
- 1-3 years SDR experience working with B2B accounts in a SaaS environment
- Experience/knowledge of digital advertising, Adtech, and/or customer analytics
- Experience with customer data profiling and CRM management
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- Proven track record of success by hitting and surpassing quotas and business objectives
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Solid problem-solving skills and pragmatic can-do attitude
- Experience working with CRM systems like Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot etc.
- Being energetic, hard-working, and have a “positive attitude”
What We Offer
- A competitive salary
- New challenges every day in a stimulating and exciting environment
- Work closely with the founders and a team of top performers and get first-hand insights into building an international company
- Company team-building retreats in attractive locations