Join Our Team
Who is Roqad?
Roq.ad is a SaaS technology company based in Berlin, Poznan, Vilnius and San Francisco, that provides cross-device technology to improve digital advertising and user analytics. Our cross-device technology is built in-house and complies with EU, US and German privacy regulations. The core of our technology is our Roq.ad Cross-Device Identity Graph, which predicts device connections belonging to the same user based on a probabilistic approach. Many international brands such as Tradedoubler, Eyeota and RMS are already satisfied customers and many market leading adtech companies are our partners.
We are looking for a Data Partnership Manager (m/f/d) to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be ad-tech savvy, enthusiastic, and good at “getting things done”. The candidate will manage the relationship for Roq.ad’s partner portfolio and play an active role in our future by working with us either remotely or in one of our European offices.
- Manage Roq.ad’s partner relationships portfolio
- Work closely with external and internal product managers to deliver audience related functionality, services or data offered by partners
- You will be the lead expert in Third-Party Data, DMPS, Data Vendors, Data Onboarding, Data Evaluation, and pricing to support partner assessment.
- Manage full partnership lifecycle
- Build, grow and manage new and existing partnerships with leading industry 3rd party measurement and data companies, Supply Side Partners, Ad Networks, etc.
- Collaborate and partner with Product teams on product vision and roadmap
- Design, deliver & report on performance updates, and growth opportunities internally & externally
- Identify potential and new opportunities with partnerships and ensure those relationships support key growth, monetization, commercialization and product initiatives of the company.
What We Expect From You
- Demonstrated ability in managing multiple high-priority projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, and demanding startup environment
- Self-motivated; able to take initiative and solutions-oriented. Creative thinker with a positive attitude
- Schedule flexibility to work with North American & Asian suppliers
- A team player who can work with diverse, cross-functional teams; has experience working with Product, Marketing, Tech, Sales, and other teams
- Detail oriented,– prioritizing workload
- Outstanding project management skills with demonstrated technical and business skills.
What We Offer
- Work with an extremely motivated and skilled team of top performers,
- A competitive salary,
- Hardware and software of your choice (laptop with Linux, OSX or Windows, external monitor, IntelliJ IDEA, etc.),
- Company team building retreats in attractive locations.
Send your application with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no agencies, middlemen, service providers, or tech tool providers please – we have a tool we are happy with and prefer to speak with candidates directly.