Join Our Team
Who is Roqad?
Roq.ad is a leading global identity resolution SaaS technology company based in Berlin, Poznan, Vilnius and San Francisco.
We provide cross-device identity graphs to improve digital advertising and user analytics. Our technology is built in-house and complies with EU, US and German privacy regulations. The core of our technology is our Roq.ad Cross-Device Identity Graph, which predicts device connections belonging to the same user based on a probabilistic approach. Many international Adtech companies and brands such as Lotame, Nielsen, WPP, Tradedoubler and Eyeota are already satisfied customers.
We have experienced strong growth in 2021, tripling our sales and we’re now looking for a Customer Onboarding Manager (m/f/d) to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be creative, enthusiastic, and good at “getting things done”. The candidate will play an active role in our future and work with us either remotely or from one of our 4 hubs in US or EU.
- Onboarding – take over client accounts from the sales team once you have defined the client use case.
- Project manage the customer onboarding process from sales calls to product delivery
- Sales engineering – support the sales team on technical aspects and product-related questions in sales calls.
- Technical interface – liaise with our tech team to develop solutions for the client. Technical knowledge and industry knowledge of DSPs, DMPs, cookie-syncs, ad targeting and analytics is required.
- Relationship building during the onboarding process – manage the relationship with the client. Act as the client advocate internally, answer their questions and manage their expectations.
- Pass along feedback from clients to the product team in order to help build a better product.
- Describe customer product requirements for the engineering team in JIRA.
What We Expect From You
- You have experience owning technical strategy and collaborating internally and with the customer’s team.
- Proven track record of technical integrations and process management.
- Experience delivering high-quality solutions, managing multiple projects at a time, all while prioritizing utmost attention to detail.
- Self-starter, coming up with solutions to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges or organizational challenges.
- You can clearly and thoughtfully explain new concepts to a diverse audience.
- You have analytical skills and the ability to turn data into actionable insights and recommendations for the clients.
What We Offer
- Work with an extremely motivated and skilled team of top performers.
- A competitive salary, company share option scheme.
- Hardware and software of your choice (laptop with Linux, OSX or Windows, external monitor, IntelliJ IDEA, etc.).
- Company team building retreats in attractive locations.
Send your application with your CV attached to email@example.com.
Strictly no agencies, middlemen, service providers, or tech tool providers please – we have a tool we are happy with and prefer to speak with candidates directly.