We are a young tech start-up based in Berlin-Kreuzberg that provides cross-device technology to improve digital advertising. Our cross-device technology was completely built in-house and complies with EU and German privacy regulations. The core of our tech is our Roq.ad Cross-Device Marketing Graph, which predicts what internet devices belong to the same user based on a probabilistic and deterministic approach. Many international brands such as Axel Springer, Vodafone, Red Bull, and Deutsche Bank are already satisfied customers and many market leading AdTech companies are our partners. For our proprietary technology we were acknowledged as one of the Top 3 Companies to watch in 2015 in Germany and also as a Top EU Tech Company by European Tech Tour.
We are looking for a Junior Data Scientist to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be creative, enthusiastic and good at “getting things done.” She/he will work with us in the heart of Poznan and play an active role in our future.
- Design and implement highly scalable algorithms for data analysis.
- Work on new machine learning algorithms for digital marketing.
- Write good quality and high performant code in Python and Scala using Spark.
- Work in accordance with Git-flow approach.
- Document and collaborate in WIKI, JIRA & Bitbucket.
What we expect from you:
You must have the following:
- Great coding abilities.
- Good understanding of probability, statistics, and machine learning.
- Ability to code in Java, Scala or Python using Spark.
- Understanding of Linux operating system on a user level.
- Passion for solving challenging machine learning problems.
- Good English communication skills (written and spoken).
Optional, but works in your favor:
- Experience in functional programming.
- Understanding of Linux operating system on an advanced level.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure.
- Experience with digital marketing solutions.
What we offer:
- Work with an extremely motivated and skilled team of top performers.
- A competitive salary.
- Hardware and software of your choice (laptop with Linux, OSX or Windows, external monitor, IntelliJ IDEA, etc.).
- Great office located in the city center of Poznan.
- Conference budget.
- Wednesday team lunches and Friday drinks.
- Free snacks, coffee & drinks.
Send your application with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.