We are a tech start-up based in Berlin that provides cross-device technology to improve digital advertising. Our cross-device technology was completely built in-house and complies with EU and German privacy regulations. The core of our tech is our Roq.ad Cross-Device Identity Graph, which predicts what internet devices belong to the same user based on a probabilistic approach. Many international brands such as McDonald’s, Carrefour, Leroy Merlin and Orange are already satisfied customers and many market leading adtech companies are our partners. For our proprietary technology we were acknowledged as one of the Top 3 Companies to watch in 2015 in Germany and also as a Top EU Tech Company by European Tech Tour.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager (m/f) to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be creative, enthusiastic and good at “getting things done.” Play an active role in our future and work with us in the heart of Berlin.
Customer Success Manager (m/f)
(June 2019, Berlin)
- Act as a liaison between customer service, technical and other departments, especially sales.
- Define and oversee the execution of the overall strategy for accounts
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of both the Roq.ad product and our customers’ specific needs
- Be the communications lead during client onboarding.
- Provide ongoing technical and strategic support within the organization.
- Have an analytical skills and ability to turn data into actionable insights and recommendations for the clients.
- Responsible for creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience.
- Pass along general feedback from customers in order to help build a better product.
- Provide regular and timely performance reviews and proactively identify opportunities for growth in each account.
- Provide technical support to customers and training on the products.
What we expect from you:
- 2-3 years post sales experience working with B2B accounts.
- You have experience owning technical strategy and collaborating with account executives in a pre-sales or expansion sales capacity
- Proven track record of driving customer engagement, revenue retention and growth within your assigned portfolio of clients.
- Experience delivering high quality solutions, manage multiple projects at a time, all while prioritizing utmost attention to detail.
- You love coming up with solutions to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges, organizational challenges, or sales challenges.
- You can clearly and thoughtfully explain new concepts to diverse audiences
Nice to have:
- Fluency in German and English
- Previous experience in high – tech companies
- Project management experience
What we offer:
- Work with an extremely motivated and skilled team of top performers.
- A competitive salary.
- Hardware and software of your choice (laptop with Linux, OSX or Windows, external monitor, IntelliJ IDEA, etc.).
- Great office located in the city center of Berlin.
- Conference budget.
- Company team building retreats in attractive locations.
- Wednesday team lunches and Friday drinks.
- Free snacks, coffee & drinks.