We are a young tech start-up based in Berlin-Kreuzberg that provides cross-device technology to improve digital advertising. Our cross-device technology was completely built in-house and complies with EU and German privacy regulations. The core of our tech is our Roq.ad Cross-Device Marketing Graph, which predicts what internet devices belong to the same user based on a probabilistic and deterministic approach. Many international brands such as Axel Springer, Vodafone, Red Bull, and Deutsche Bank are already satisfied customers and many market leading AdTech companies are our partners. For our proprietary technology we were acknowledged as one of the Top 3 Companies to watch in 2015 in Germany and also as a Top EU Tech Company by European Tech Tour.
We are looking for a Ad-Tech Sales Manager DACH (m/f) to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be creative, enthusiastic and good at “getting things done.” You’ll will work with us in the heart of Berlin and play an active role in our future.
- Drive sales by actively prospecting publishers and programmatic platforms to find new business opportunities within DACH and convert them into Ad-Tech clients.
- Maintain good client relationships to actively upsell, renew budgets & increase rebooking rates from existing Ad-Tech clients.
- Educate prospects and clients on various cross-device advertising use cases and individually advise them on which solutions are most able to help reach their goals.
- Work collaboratively with our client services department to fulfill successful campaigns and secure long-term client satisfaction.
- Knowledge of and ability to build and manage your pipeline within Salesforce.
- Attend relevant industry trade shows, conferences and seminars to network and keep up-to-date on industry ad-tech advancements.
What we expect of you:
- 3-5 years of tech sales experience with a proven track record of hitting revenue targets in DACH.
- Solid understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem including RTB, DSP, DMP, SSP, and its major platforms.
- First-hand experience researching, prospecting, pitching, managing/building a pipeline of Ad-Tech opportunities and closing deals in DACH.
- Strategic, sophisticated negotiation skills and the proven ability to build long-lasting client relationships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask without lowering your quality standards.
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to self-motivate, thrive and succeed in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Salesforce or equivalent CRM experience.
- Travel is required on a regular basis.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with an aggressive variable commission plan + uncapped earning potential.
- Your position has purpose, you have a voice and your career path is a priority.
- An amazingly pleasant and professional office located in the heart of Berlin.
- Unlimited supply of drinks and fruits to keep you hydrated & energized!
- Valuable insights into entrepreneurship and the Berlin start-up scene.
- Work closely with the founders and a team of top performers.
- Get first-hand insights on building an international company.
Send us your application with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.