Sales Account Executive - USA (m/f/d)
Roq.ad is a fast-growing, US-based SaaS technology company with offices in Berlin, Poznan, Vilnius, London, Chicago, and San Francisco. We provide privacy-safe cross-device identity resolution technology to improve digital advertising and user analytics. Our cross-device technology is built in-house and complies with EU, US and German privacy regulations. The core of our technology is our Roq.ad Cross-Device Identity Graph, which predicts device connections belonging to the same user based on our proprietary Machine Learning technology . Many international brands such as Tradedoubler, Eyeota and RMS are already satisfied customers and many market-leading adtech companies are our partners.
Roq.ad is growing rapidly and we’re looking for an Account Executive (m/f/d) to join our team in the US. Our ideal candidate will be an experienced AdTech/MarTech sales professional with strong experience in selling data and/or SaaS in an enterprise-level capacity. The candidate will play an active role in our expansion into the US market, and will work with us either remotely or in our Chicago office.
- Act as the Chief Executive Officer of your own set of accounts and prospects. Lead their growth and conversion along the buyer’s journey. Carefully and thoroughly document your progress, being prepared to report on the state of your business at any time.
- Introduce Roq.ad’s products and services to prospect clients in order to grow your book of business.
- Collaborate in identifying and mining potential client targets with your partners in the Roq.ad Lead Generation Team.
- Represent Roq.ad’s leadership position in the digital marketing ecosystem, especially with regard to privacy-first probabilistic identity resolution. Build relationships, establish a strong value proposition, and contribute to developing thought leadership programming.
- Work closely with members of Customer Success to onboard new clients in a friction-free manner, and stay close to the client through key milestones of their contract lifecycle.
- Report to the VP of Sales at regular intervals with the results of your representation. Attend internal commercial reviews and Quarterly Business Reviews.
What we expect from you:
- 3-5 years sales experience working with B2B accounts in a SaaS environment.
- Knowledge of digital advertising, AdTech, data, or marketing analytics is highly desirable. Familiarity with Account-Based Marketing principles and execution is not required but desirable.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication skills, including presenting complex ideas, making compelling proposals, and handling prospect negotiations. (Includes verbal, written, virtual, and in-person communications).
- Positive responsiveness to constructive feedback and coaching before, during, and after contract closure.
- Ability to “manage up” and bring in members of the executive team to assist with closing deals as required.
- Proven track record of sales success as measured by meeting or exceeding quota over multiple quarters in a software/technology sales environment.
- Positive energy and a “can-do” spirit that inspires teammates and contributes to the fun of our fast-moving business.
What we offer:
- A highly supportive environment focused on results with a strong desire to show revenue growth every day.
- A competitive salary coupled with a strong, uncapped commissions program.
- Work closely with the founders and a team of top performers and get first-hand insights into building an international company.
- Company team-building retreats in attractive locations.
Send your application with your CV attached to email@example.com. Good luck!
Strictly no agencies, middle men, service providers, tech tool providers please – we have a tool we are happy with and prefer to speak with candidates directly.