We are a young tech start-up based in Berlin-Kreuzberg that provides cross-device technology to improve digital advertising. Our cross-device technology was completely built in-house and complies with EU and German privacy regulations. The core of our tech is our Roq.ad Cross-Device Marketing Graph, which predicts what internet devices belong to the same user based on a probabilistic and deterministic approach. Many international brands such as Axel Springer, Vodafone, Red Bull, and Deutsche Bank are already satisfied customers and many market leading AdTech companies are our partners. For our proprietary technology we were acknowledged as one of the Top 3 Companies to watch in 2015 in Germany and also as a Top EU Tech Company by European Tech Tour.
We are looking for a Business Development Intern (m/f) to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be creative, enthusiastic and good at “getting things done.” She/he will work with us in the heart of Berlin and play an active role in our future.
- Delivering actionable, data-driven insights into the organization to help shape and grow Roq.ad.
- Monitoring industry, market and competitive trends and identify, target and acquire new business opportunities and build new partnerships.
- Training your entrepreneurial skills by supporting the team in strategic and organization matters while benefiting from the teams’ entrepreneurial experience.
What we expect of you:
- Top university degree, preferably ranked within the top 10%.
- First experience in a highly analytical environment (e.g. investment banking, consulting).
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities and pay strong attention to details.
- Leadership skills and willingness to take responsibility.
- Affinity to online & mobile technologies and the start-up scene.
- Creativity, solid problem solving skills and pragmatic can-do attitude.
- Fluent in both German and English, other languages are an asset.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to gain a full-time position.
- Your job is one big adventure with new challenges everyday.
- An amazing office located in the heart of Berlin.
- Unlimited supply of drinks and fruits to keep you energized!
- Valuable insights into entrepreneurship and the Berlin start-up scene.
- Work closely with the founders and a team of top performers and get first-hand insights into building an international company.
- Company team building retreats in attractive locations.
Send us your application with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.