Senior Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
Roq.ad is a SaaS technology company based in Berlin, Poznan, Vilnius and San Francisco, that provides cross-device technology to improve digital advertising and user analytics. Our cross- device technology is built in-house and complies with EU, US and German privacy regulations. The core of our technology is our Roq.ad Cross-Device Identity Graph, which predicts device connections belonging to the same user based on a probabilistic approach. Many international brands such as Tradedoubler, Eyeota and RMS are already satisfied customers and many market leading adtech companies are our partners.
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be creative, enthusiastic, and good at “getting things done”. The candidate will play an active role in our future and work with us either remotely or from one of our 4 hubs in US or EU.
- Act as a liaison between customer service, technical and other departments, especially sales
- Define and oversee the execution of the overall strategy for our enterprise customers
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of both the Roq.ad product and ourcustomers’ specific needs
- Be the communications lead during client onboarding
- Provide ongoing technical and strategic support within the organisation
- Responsible for creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience
- Pass along feedback from customers to the product team in order to help build a better product
- Provide regular and timely performance reviews and proactively identify opportunities for growth in each account
- Provide technical support to customers and training on the products
What we expect from you:
- 2-3 years’ experience working with B2B accounts
- You have experience owning technical strategy and collaborating with account executives in a pre-sales or sales expansion capacity
- Proven track record of driving customer engagement, revenue retention and growth within your assigned portfolio of clients
- Experience delivering high quality solutions, manage multiple projects at a time, all while prioritizing utmost attention to detail
- You love coming up with solutions to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges or organizational challenges
- You can clearly and thoughtfully explain new concepts to diverse audience
- You have analytical skills and ability to turn data into actionable insights and recommendations for the clients
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with companies in the Software as a Service (SaaS) or MarTech space
- Project management experience
What we offer:
- Work with an extremely motivated and skilled team of top performers
- A competitive salary
- Hardware and software of your choice (laptop with Linux, OSX or Windows, external monitor, IntelliJ IDEA, etc.)
- Company team building retreats in attractive locations
Send your application with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no agencies, middle men, service providers, tech tool providers please – we have a tool we are happy with and prefer to speak with candidates directly.