Customer Success Manager - EU (m/f/d)
Roq.ad is a fast growing, VC backed, global enterprise SaaS technology company with offices in Berlin, Poznan, Vilnius, London, Chicago and San Francisco and a legal HQ in the US. Roq.ad provides cross-device technology to improve digital advertising and user analytics. Our cross-device technology is built in-house and complies with EU, US and German privacy regulations. The core of our technology is our Roq.ad Identity Graph, which predicts device connections belonging to the same user based on a probabilistic approach. Many international brands are satisfied customers and many market leading AdTech/MarTech companies are our partners.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager for EU (m/f/d) to join our team. You will be responsible for customer onboarding processes as well as managing relationships with the client. The candidate will play an active role in our future and work with us either remotely or from one of our hubs in the EU.
- Onboarding – take over client accounts from the onboarding team once the client is set up and graphs are being produced.
- Technical interface – liaise with our tech team to develop solutions for the client. Technical knowledge and industry knowledge of DSPs, DMPs, cookie-syncs, ad targeting and analytics is required.
- Responsible for client retention and renewal of contracts
- Relationship building – manage the relationship with the client. Act as the client advocate internally, answer their questions and manage their expectations. Produce monthly and quarterly client reports.
- Upsell / Cross-sell – propose new Roq.ad products and services to the client,
- Pass along feedback from clients to the product team in order to help build a better product.
What we expect from you:
- You have experience owning technical strategy and collaborating with account executives in a pre-sales or expansion sales capacity,
- Proven track record of driving customer engagement, revenue retention and growth within your assigned portfolio of clients,
- Experience delivering high quality solutions, manage multiple projects at a time, all while prioritizing utmost attention to detail,
- Self-starter, coming up with solutions to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges or organizational challenges,
- You can clearly and thoughtfully explain new concepts to diverse audience,
- You have analytical skills and ability to turn data into actionable insights and recommendations for the clients.
- A technical understanding of how the ad-tech ecosystem works,
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in online advertising / digital marketing e.g. SaaS or MarTech space
- Professional level of spoken and written English
- Good people skills/communication skills.
- Well organized – able to prioritize workload etc.
What we offer:
- Work with an extremely motivated and skilled team of top performers,
- A competitive salary, company share option scheme
- Hardware and software of your choice (laptop with Linux, OSX or Windows, external monitor, IntelliJ IDEA, etc.),
- Company team building retreats in attractive locations.
Are you ready for Roq.ad?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org